Extra support for added stability GenuTrain® S knee brace has an extra level of support using side bars and a knee cap insert to guide the knee’s movement while keeping the area stable. The knee is stabilized but your mobility is not affected.
Guides and massages A viscoelastic padded ring keeps the kneecap centered. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding tissues and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S brace combines medical grade compression with soothing massage to reduce swelling, irritation and pain. Your muscle control is improved and your knee receives more support. Give your knee the extra support it needs, with GenuTrain S knee braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Arthritis of knee (advanced)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone on bone arthritis
- Medial collateral ligament sprains (MCL)
- Lateral collateral ligament sprain (LCL)
- More advanced knee sprain
- Mild to moderate knee instabilities
- More advanced meniscus tears