FFP2 protection mask regulated according to EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 and with a filtration efficiency of more than 94%
Mask that provides protection against solid and liquid particles, this mask also protects the user against the Covid-19.
Mask made with different layers of non-woven fabric.
Special prices for quantities
Warning: Last items in stock!
How to use the FF2 mask correctly?
- Place a couple of fingers inside the mask, fold the nose clip and adjust it to create the shape of the nose
- Place the mask covering the nose and mouth
- Adjust and place the holding rubber bands on the top and bottom of the head
- Check that the mask is correctly fitted on the face
- Change the mask if you notice breathing problems, if the mask damages or deforms or does not fit correctly on the face